Skip to content
- The Returns Policy forms part of the Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale and includes the Mega Mica Eastgate general in store returns and refunds policies.
- Returns of any Products may be done either directly to a Mega Mica Eastgate store or by courier to our warehouse in Johannesburg.
- In Store return: when returning products to Mega Mica Eastgate directly, the customer will follow the usual In Store Return Process. The Customer will be required to furnish proof of purchase (invoice or delivery note) and the normal in store return conditions shall apply.
- If for some reason a customer is unhappy with their purchase within 30 days, we will refund the customer in full provided the item has not been used, damaged or tampered with.
- Refunds will occur as follows: For In Store returns, EFT and cash purchases will be refunded via a gift card or cash. Account payments will be refunded via a credit to the relevant account. Gift card purchases will be refunded by the issue of another gift card to the value of the credit. Credit and debit card will be refunded to the applicable card.
- Items returned via courier to our warehouse will be refunded via eft or, if an exchange is required, not due to an error on our part, you will be notified when the replacement items are ready for collection. If the exchange is as a result of an error on our part the replacement goods will be delivered back to your original delivery address unless an alternative is specified.
- Mega Mica Eastgate cannot accept responsibility if an individual at the Customer’s chosen address accepts delivery and is not authorized to do so, or does so under false or fraudulent circumstances.